ViMS will collaborate with Museums around the world, and map their exhibits with the curriculum of different subjects for different grades. Teachers and Education Officers of the Museums will demonstrate the exhibits, and explain the concepts, history and applications behind them. ViMS will record these explanations in 3D, and in different languages.
Rural underserved schools having sufficient Teachers will be given a solar powered Wi-fi Projector, a bluetooth speaker, a roll-down Screen and many 3D-glasses. Students will be trained on making the 3D glasses too. Teachers will be given an App on their Mobile, on which they will upload their schedule of classes, subjects and topics. The App will download the content on their mobile (based on the schedule), that the Teachers can take to the class and play on the projector.
Local educated youth, will also be selected and trained as ViMS Facilitators. The ViMS Facilitators will identify their surrounding underserved schools that lack Subject Teachers. The ViMS Facilitators will enter into an Agreement with the schools as Contract Subject Teachers. They will be given an App on their Mobile, on which they will upload their schedule of classes, subjects and topics. The App will download the content on their mobile (based on the schedule), that they can take to the class and play on the projector.
The Virtual Museum School will fill the biggest gap in education : Quality Teachers and quality content to all children alike, irrespective of their location or economic condition.
With this approach, we will be able to:
1. Change the environment for every child, without physically taking them out anywhere. Expose them to the best infrastructure of the world, triggering questions in their minds, and seeking answers.
2. Give the same span of attention to every child whether a front bencher or a back bencher, as the exhibits and objects pop out of the screen (3D), right in front of every child.
3. Bring the same quality Teacher and same quality content to every child across the country. Enhance the effectiveness of the local teachers in their classes. Help local educated youth fill the gaps of teachers in local schools, without much training, and giving them a respectable livelihood locally.
4. Make education as interesting as a Movie for every child, leading to detailed conceptual understanding and longer retention of memory.
5. Create a network of ViMS Facilitators across the country, through which all education interventions right from literacy, knowledge, skill training, awareness building, good health practices, professional skilling, etc can be taken to the deepest unreached areas, without depending on abilities available locally.